Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Introductions here!

I have a wide varieties of folks in my life...sort of. The next few sentences might sound like bragging. It's really not. They're facts. I care about a lot of people, and have a lot of people that care about me. I feel like I have a rockin' extended family in the friends I've chosen. They have been there for me in ways I just can't even express. YOU ALL have touched my life.

So instead of posting 18 different places, add this as a bookmark, check in from time to time. All the up dates will be here...for everything. I'm gonna upload the past updates, and be able to get into a little more detail here than I feel I can on social media.

There will be fundraising that happens. It'll also go here, in addition to a wishlist of things that are either things to make life a little easier or things to keep me preoccupied in general.

I'm also going to be posting some of what's going through my brain just to get it out somewhere and document my process.I'll try to keep everything labelled accordingly.

So strap in for the ride. I hear it's gonna be a hell of a trip.

-duckie

PS Shout out to my beloved Aunt Shirley for "Team Duckie"

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog idea for venting and updates. I'm on the team that's for sure. I'll have fundraising information shortly. I've been feeling out of my norm as "the fixer". It's my nature as your aunt and as a nurse to want to fix everything. I've been feeling pretty helpless, but working on this fundraiser has helped me feel a tiny bit better. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duckie, thanks for sharing! I think of you often, so I'm glad you have a space to share so we're not all barking up your tree all the time. I look forward to watching your documented progress and eventual happy recovery. Sending you big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duckie, thanks for sharing! I think of you often, so I'm glad you have a space to share so we're not all barking up your tree all the time. I look forward to watching your documented progress and eventual happy recovery. Sending you big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete